Friday 11 January 2013

A little about me

Hey,

First of all thanks very much for following me. Im not much of a writer so ill keep this short! Ill never be the next Michel Roux but what i can promise is i have had a life long obsession with food and cookery. Im learning every day and i take inspiration from all over the place. Im a real foodie, i eat out every chance i get, Ive been brought up cooking and this is what i want to share with you.

Im bored of watching a miserable chef cooking over the top fancy food, and if I'm bored of that you must be too. If you follow me on any platform ill promise Fun, Affordable, Classy plates of food that you'll never get sick of.

I want to show you how simple flavours and neat technique can make some really impressive dishes. If you are entertaining friends, cooking for your partner or like me you just love to play around I'm here for you! Ill answer any questions you have, just tweet me at twitter.com/JamiesRecipe or leave a comment on here

One Love x

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear mate, all the best, your onto something great here. A breath of FRESH AIR

    ReplyDelete