Tuesday 22 January 2013

Feature : The Sauce Pot - Wild Boar and Cider


I love local foods and when i came across this online I just had to try it. With this being my first feature i wanted to be impartial and give positives and negatives about the product. 




As soon as you open the lid you see big chunks of Wild Boar, the smell instantly fills your kitchen, its just delicious. I swear to you, if you were served this in a restaurant you wouldn't bat an eye lid, it tastes home cooked, its deep in flavour, its exactly what i love.

I quickly boiled off some pasta, heated the sauce in a pan, combined the two and had a stunning lunch.


If i had to pick faults i think the pot could be a little bit bigger, however you can always buy two! Get in touch with them on Twitter, @The_Saucepot and find out where you can get some. I highly recommend this!

1 comment: